Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Would You Do? By John Quinones of ABC

Before this show came out , I've always wondered how people would react not knowing that a hidden camera was watching or anyone else for that matter . There have been similar shows in the past but those were prank and did not deal or address the realities of how the workings of an American mind .

I've come across so many situation living in Nebraska where I wished I had a hidden camera . My next task would be to get John Quinones to go across the US and test out his experiment in different cities to see if the outcomes would be the same ! It will be very interesting to see how people in the South would differ than those in the Mid-West, West Coast or East Coast .

So I've decided to share one my most favorite episode of What Would You Do ? I have many favorites so stay tuned for more videos on "What Would you do?"


No comments: